Vang stave church

Kościół Wang
Stabkirche Wang
  • 2.0

  • Rate it!

Address: Na Śnieżkę 8, 58-540 Karpacz
Contributed by: 
05-29-2018
Rating
Outstanding
Excellent
Very good
Good
1
Fair

Ranked #180 of 219 in Poland

Ranked #1 of 1 in Karpacz

No video yet

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vang stave church

Vang stave church (Polish: Świątynia Wang; Norwegian: Vang stavkyrkje; German: Stabkirche Wang) is a stave church which was bought by King Frederick William IV of Prussia and transferred from Vang in the Valdres region of Norway and re-erected in 1842 in Brückenberg near Krummhübel in Silesia, now Karpacz in the Karkonosze mountains of Poland. It was originally used by a congregation belonging to the Church of Norway, then the Evangelical Church of Prussia, and now serves the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in Poland.

The church is a four-post single-nave stave church originally built around 1200 in the parish of Vang in the Valdres region of...

Read more at Wikipedia
Reviews (0)
Attractions which are close by:

8 km / 5 mi

12 km / 7 mi

13 km / 8 mi

25 km / 15 mi

31 km / 19 mi

33 km / 20 mi

33 km / 21 mi

40 km / 25 mi

41 km / 25 mi

41 km / 25 mi

45 km / 28 mi

46 km / 28 mi

51 km / 32 mi

51 km / 32 mi

52 km / 32 mi

53 km / 33 mi

55 km / 34 mi

57 km / 35 mi

57 km / 36 mi